Sidemount Diver Scuba Specialty
A sidemount configuration (scuba tanks alongside of the diver) offers more flexibility and better steamlining options. Learn about the many benefits of diving with a sidemount configuration.
New and unique way to configure your dive equipment and dive cylinders with the PADI Sidemount Diving course. Diving with a difference, PADI dive sidemount. Sidemount diving is Gangnam Style, a prominent style to diving that is taking off like the Gangnam song and dance. Emphasis is on buoyancy streamlining and additional air supply to the PADI Sidemount diver.
Padi Sidemount diving training Side Mount Configuration:
- An alternative method to improve your movement in the water
- Much easier transport of cylinders when outside of the water
- Decreased back stress and lower back strain
- Dive cylinders are mounted on your side
- Provides more air/gas supply for your diving
- Ability to monitor all equipment because it’s in front of you
- Additional gas supply for longer dives
If you’re a PADI Open Water Diver who is at least 15 years old, you can enroll in a PADI Sidemount Diver course.
Courses are always available, but we do not schedule our calendar online. Call us for the most current pricing, promotions, and available course dates 602-844-5732.