Boat Diver Specialty
Please note that course requires special scheduling:
Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course will benefit you because boats in various parts of the world do things differently. Scuba diving from a boat is fun and relatively easy because you usually descend directly on to your dive site.
The PADI Boat Diver course will expand your knowledge about boats from small inflatables to large liveaboards. You’ll gain experience scuba diving by completing two dives from a boat.
- What you will learn during the PADI Boat Diving Specialty Class
- Learn the tips and tricks.
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards.
- Safely enter and exit the water.
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas.
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment.
Courses are always available, but we do not schedule our calendar online. Call us for the most current pricing, promotions, and available course dates at 602-844-5732.